A new generation, for a better world.
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on November 17, 2019 at 12:00 AM|
The prompts for this week will take you from the ground, to the sky, and beyond! These prompts are here to help you stay inspired while keeping a nature journal, because sometimes the motivation can be hard to find.
- Find a tree that hasn't lost it's leaves for the fall, whether it be decidous or evergreen. Examine the tree and detail your observations.
- Do you have any indoor plants? If so, pick one to examine and detail your observations in your journal. If you don't have any indoor plants, detail what kind of plant you'd like to get, and make plans to do so.
- What cultures are native to your area? How do you think the ancestors of these cultures survived living off of the land?
- Do you think where you grew up had an effect on your view of nature? Why or why not? Detail your thoughts in your journal.
- If you could go on a eco-tourist vacation, where would you go and why? Imagine you had no restrictions on where it could be, and cost was not a concern.
- Try to find a decidous tree that has lost all of its leaves. Examine the tree and detail your observations.
- Saturday stargazing! Take a trip outside after the sun has set and turn your eyes to the sky. What stars can you see? What artificial features can you see (planes, sattelites, etc.)? What phase is the moon in? Detail your observations.